We have now added Beith War Memorial in the stories section!
The memorial was unveiled on the 6th of November, 1920 following a ceremony which featured Aylmer Hunter-Weston.
The names of the First World War dead are carved on the eight sides of the pedestal, along with three sides of the top base. The pedestal also contains the inscription “Erected by the people of Beith and District in sacred memory of those from the Parish who laid down their lives for their country in the Great War 1914-1919. Their name liveth for evermore”.
To read more about the memorial, click HERE.