Our friends at Places That We Know have created a wonderful VR experience (that you can watch in 2D on a normal screen too!) called ‘River of Stories’. Check out their VR section HERE.
Come with us now on a journey into the past, as we pluck tales like droplets from the swirling waters of the Garnock. Don’t be afraid, let go and slip deep into the river of time…
Using 360° technology to transport you across time and space, River of Stories allows you to step inside 5 magical and mysterious stories from the lands surrounding the River Garnock:
- St Winning & the River Curse
- The Maid & the Missing Silverware
- Ringan Semple, the Warlock of Peel Island
- The Deil’s hoofprint at Ardrossan Castle
- Cleeves Coves: The Great Court of the Elfhame
River of Stories was developed through collaboration and consultation with local people across the Muirshiel Hills, Lochwinnoch, the Garnock Valley, Three Towns, Kilwinning & Irvine.